Duffle Bag | Upcycled | White
MEASUREMENTS: L: 21”, W (BASE): 10”, W (BODY): 12”, H: 12”
• TWO EXTERIOR POCKETS (NON-ZIPPERED)
• ONE INTERIOR ZIPPER POCKET
• REMOVABLE & ADJUSTABLE SHOULDER STRAP
• FIXED LENGTH HAND STRAPS
• WOVEN PARACORD PULL TAB ZIPPER DETAIL
• INTERIOR DETACHABLE PARACORD CARIBEENER ACCESSORY
• ALL LOAD BEARING POINTS ARE REINFORCED
• ALL INTERIOR SEAMS ARE CONCEALED WITH BINDING TAPE
• NATURAL FEATURES OF SAIL MATERIAL ARE WATER RESISTANT
• EXTERIOR WOVEN BRAND LABEL, INTERIOR RUBBER BRAND LABEL
Made locally in Toronto from upcycled sails by a woman-owned small business.
Each bag is truly one-of-a-kind since all are carefully cut from a different portion of an end-of-life sail. The sails we use to craft our bags have covered many miles and been on many adventures - and we love that we can extend their adventuring!
Our bags are the perfect gift for sailing lovers - but we have also taken great care to
design them with an aesthetic that is broader than sailing and feels relevant for sailors and non-sailors alike!
Each bag is thoughtfully designed to maximize functionality and quality.
While we can't claim that the bags are 100% waterproof, the natural features of the sail fabric make them highly water resistant.